Packed with nutrition
You can feed your best friend nutrient dense treats that support health and well-being.
We source our ingredients directly from small family farms that practice regenerative farming.
Know the source
For every treat, we share our farm source. Complete transparency, for your peace of mind.
Farm Hounds is proud to work with family farms committed to raising animals free of hormones, antibiotics, chemicals, and pesticides.
Farm Hounds bulk chews offer a wide variety of uniquely nutritious parts, containing connective tissue and cartilage - the source of glucosamine. You'll also be giving your dog a powerful tooth and gum cleaner as well as providing needed mental relaxation.
Coming from 100% pasture-raised turkey, these dehydrated turkey heads are fully digestible, humanely raised, and support regenerative agriculture.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin (great for hips and joints)!
- Naturally cleans teeth and gums.
- A unique chew with a great crunch that dogs love!
- Zero Waste - helps Farm Partners use more of each animal.
Ingredients: Turkey head
Coming from 100% pasture-raised chicken, these dehydrated chicken heads are fully digestible, humanely raised, and support regenerative agriculture.
- Chicken heads are full of glucosamine and chondroitin, which is great for joints and hips!
- High in healthy fats.
- The full head makes it denser in nutrients and bone matter to make a great addition for a raw diet (especially PREY models)!
Ingredients: Chicken head
Coming from 100% pasture-raised duck, these dehydrated duck heads are fully digestible, humanely raised, and support regenerative agriculture.
- Great part of a balanced raw diet, high in muscle meat, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Perfect for cleaning your dogs teeth and gums.
- Ducks are high in Omega-3's, which make for a healthy coat and skin.
Ingredients: Duck head
All chewing should be supervised, especially when your dog is trying something for the first time. When giving chews that have dehydrated bone, you want to make sure the dog has the jaw strength and patience to chew/crush the bones before consuming. If a sharp edge or inappropriate chewing behavior is ever discovered, we recommend removing the chew for safety reasons.